From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 13:01:55 -0500
Hi Tom,

May get on a little bit tonight.  For what it's worth: The North American
QSO Parties are low power contests, with 100 watt limits.   No high power
category.

That would only be important if you were planning on submitting a log and
needed to obey the rules.  I'm sure lot's of guys  are running power, but
most guys don't submit logs anyway.

73, Steve KW3A