From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2016 10:21:49 -0600
Bob, that is both very discouraging and encouraging. I'm discouraged that we both had a very similar problem with our Ameritron amps right out of the box. However, it is encouraging that Ameritron repaired your amp, and you haven't had any more trouble with it since. Did you ever find out what the problem was? Did it shut down like I described mine did?

Ron, K8HSY