From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2011 01:05:06 -0600
Heil sound has several different headset options with either hand held PTT
switches, or foot switches.
I haven't kept current, but when I was current, the headset with the HC5
wide cartridge was one of the best sounding mikes on air.
If you go deluxe, you can get a headset with both the HC4, and HC5
cartridges in the boom and switch between them...the HC4 is thinner, but
crisper and more cutting for dx...the HC5 is wide and full sounding, great
for rag chewing or regular operation where your not trying to break a pile
up.

I'd visit the Heil website and check out what's availible.
HTTP://www.heilsound.com
they've got all sorts of goodies on there hi hi.

73
Colin, V A6BS