From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 20:31:51 -0500
Well, thanks, Steve.  I have tested the fuses in the original cable for a
snug fit, and they seem ok, but I'll replace them just to see if it makes
any difference.

At least the problem has been solved, and the worst thing that can now
happen is that I have to buy another DC power cord to use with the 480 out
in the RV when camping season arrives again in May.

Sure glad I braved the elements tonight to go our there and pick up that
power cable!

And congrats once again on the MDC QSO Party!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ