From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 14:39:15 -0500
Bob,
Sounds like your router doesn't recognize your second wireless unit.  Your
best approach would be to call verizon tech support.  I'm guessing there
are some security settings inside the router which will need to be changed.
You'll need to have sighted help for this because the router uses plenty of
javascript and is not accessible jaws or most likely wineyes.  Verizon tech
support will ask you to bring up various screens for which you will need
sighted assistance.  I called them about a problem and gave the phone to my
sighted wife once I described the problem to them.

lol

73 Chris w1gm