From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:05:49 -0500
Hi Mary.  We have a number of major problems.  The first is people who are
unwilling to let us fail.  The real world doesn't provide human note
takers, people to get our books, take us through cafateria lines or wipe
our butts.  Higher education is supposed to prepare people for adult hood.
That means being responsible for their own successes and failures.  We
diserve the same right to succeed and fail based on our abilities and
nothing else.

Howard