From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 21:13:51 -0500
Excellent, Mike!

This is really a very impressive score and country total, given the nature
of the contest, and band conditions as they were, especially on the higher
bands.

It also seems like the N3FJP logging software worked well for you which is
another real plus.

I'm glad you are really beginning to catch onto the fun of contesting!

To me, it has become one of my favorite aspects of the hobby in recent
years.