From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 21:35:01 -0800
Two questions.  First, where do you set this option, I assume you mean
in the software.  I've set that already in the radio so I only see stuff
in the band I've selected.

Second question is about the control function.  I never really
understood what it was until you explained it.  If I'm monitoring my
repeater on 440 and have switched the control band to two meters, how do
I get back in normal mode where I'm controlling the band I'm transmitting
on?  I've just been using the volume controls to switch bands.  I never
really understood what the control was for.  That does sound kind of
cool.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr