Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:09:06 -0600
Hello, well it was already set to 0.
So maybe the repeater just timed out itself?
I cant find that station on though anymore.  I was enjoying it there.
Remember when i told u i hiut clt c to connect instead of the connect to
dialogue box?
And it cxame up trying to connect to pop3.norton.antivirus.
Well I tried again, but it connected to an actual server on the network this
time.
Whey then does it work to just type the call sign into that dialogue.
In other words, why do u have both alt c to connect and that connect to box.