From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 13:55:18 -0500
Hi;
I would love to know if kenwood is planning any new hf radios because as
things go the ts2000 has been out for a while.
It would also be interesting to hear how user friendly the ic746pro and
ic7000 are as they are currently manufactured.  Are the menu set up and pl
problems manageable via software?  Is the ic7000 a glorified ic706 or is
there really something newer and better there?  In looking at some reviews
it sounded like lots of effort and cash was put into the visual display
which I could care less about.
I do, however, hate to be limited to just two kenwood radios.
Richard