From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 20:01:44 -0400
I understand what you are saying.  I can remember in 1999 going through the list of supporters of eliminating the earning test for us and knowing that we had a clear majority.  But it didn't happen because of political shenanigans.  And I heard from Mr. Jernigan's daughter that they helped raise money for the Republican campaigns in the 1998 election, and that's how we got paid back.
Harvey