From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 13:04:45 -0400
The only reason why I am tempted to pull things over into MS Word is that
my mail program won't let me suppress the greater than signs, and it does
not have a very functional Find & Replace command.  You are right about the
headers--I could strip them off without leaving my mail program.  It is the
other stuff that I am trying to suppress that makes it better to pull it
out and edit it elsewhere, and then start a new message.  Of course, if you
have a mail program that handles this well (and is not Outlook Express), I
might consider looking at other mail programs.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis (Kim) Kline, A.R.S.  K2LKK
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]