From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 10:29:49 -0400
The C key will only exit the info band if you actually have something
programmed in your memories. Also, yes, the info band is
automagically in the sub-receiver, so you can toggle it with the 3 key.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV       | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: [log in to unmask]   | Your phone and computer can really pay!