From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 20:36:28 -0600
not just accessibility I think, but a general wish list...detachable face
plate, mike and speaker jack on said detachable face plate, standardized
plugs (RJ45 for mike and between head and face plate) chassis mounted PL259
connecter...separated VHF/UHF connecters, but switchable to one with an
internal diplexer etc...the ability to use a separate antenna connecter with
filtering for a receive only antenna outside the ham bands...continuous
coverage between 118MHZ to 1.2GHZ including Am mode for air craft
band...anyway i'll send a wish list to ed including accessibility
suggestions.
regards
Colin