From:
"Richard B. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 08:08:56 -0800
Hi Dave!

Presently, there is an effort underway to get JAWS scripts written for
DigiPan (for PSK31).  Over the past month or so, there has been a flurry of
emails on this list about that.  You may want to review those emails.

73 & HTH,
Richard KK6MRH