From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2011 22:01:58 -0500
When you drop it, you will see what is left up there.  Makes me think
now about your original problem of not being able to tune on 160 with
this thing.  Maybe the connector  wasn't right from the get go.  From
your description, it does sound like it let go as soon as you hit it
with high power.

Who put the connector on?  Crimp or solder?

Don't worry, spring is only 5 or 6 months away.

Good luck, Steve KW3A