From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:48:36 -0500
    John and all:

As much as I hate to say so, since I tend to be a positive person, I've not
found the AES people in Milwaukee, WI  to be very helpful or friendly.  When
I have talked to them in the past about blind-accessible equipment, etc., I
just got the feeling that they had blank looks on their faces and didn't
know what to say.  They didn't seem to go out of their way to get the
information either.  Even though I can get stuff quickly from Milwaukee, I'd
rather wait the extra few days or so for most things.

I've found the folks at HRO to be much more helpful, friendly, and
accommodating.

Hope this adds something productive to our discussion here.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI