From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:01:22 -0400
    Very interesting, Steve.

This isn't quite related to our current topic, but just popped into my head
here.

Since short-wave stations are finding it more and more costly to broadcast
their signals via regular RF paths, won't it be great when, in 2009, 40
meters supposedly will be free of SWL signals?

I'm looking forward to that greatly.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ