From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 09:33:32 -0700
Hi, all.

This is just a "heads up" that I will not be able to serve as main net
control for our Sunday afternoon Cross-Country Blind Ops Net the next two
Sundays.

The XYL and I need to go out of town this Sunday, January tenth, and next
Sunday, the 17th, I'll be in Atlanta, GA,  at a professional conference.
Therefore we'll need net controls for both of those Sundays.  I should be
back in business as normal on Sunday: January 24th.

I'm hoping that Kevin, Gary, Lloyd, or someone else with a nice big signal
can step up to the plate and take over the helm for the next two weeks.

I'll sure miss being on the net, and will look forward to reports on the
list as to how it went.  Hopefully, we can match or even top our
record-setting list of 27 check-ins from last Sunday.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ