From:
Jerry Handel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Handel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:52:01 -0500
I was talking to a ham, WB2OOB, who says he thinks the THF6A might be okay, but he advises that I get a Yeasu FT60R because he thinks it's more durable and its batteries will last longer.  The Yeasu does cost less, but in my initial inquiries to the list earlier this week, nobody mentioned any Yeasu radios.  I want to get the one that's good quality and easiest to use. Jerry Handel  KA3ROC