From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:11:57 -0400
Hi again, all.

Well, I tried Steve's suggestion for getting a list of sheets in an Excel
spreadsheet file by using Control Shift S, and I can now arrow down through
the list of sheets and pick which one I want.

However, I still can't get the control page-down command to work for moving
to the next sheet.

In fact, it's interesting:

The sample file they sent me has two sheets, and I can move backward from
sheet 2 to sheet 1 using control page-up, but can't move forward from sheet
1 to sheet 2 using control page-down.

So, we're making progress here, but if there's something I should do to get
the control page-down to work right, just let me know.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ