From:
Marlaina K7NLH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 20:48:34 -0700
Hello!  Long time since I have been active on list, but am looking forward
to being back.  Just wanted to say hello rather than lurking.  No need to
reply on list, as this message contains absolutely nothing significant, hi
hi!  Just wanted to say hello to ol old friends, and looking forward to
making new ones.

Marlaina Lieberg, K7NLH
Seattle, working Ts2000X with a Steppir Vertical.  If Mister Sun decides to
be kind, maybe we can all chat soon, hi hi!