From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 11:19:09 -0700
Not sure I agree, Walt.  Back when I use to own tentech radios, they had
the best service and customer care I ever found.  If you think of
accessible radio when you design it, it isn't all that hard.  Just Like
Yaesu, they just don't care.  Look how accessible some of the kenwood
stuff is, the 480 for example.  Sure, it is a pain to add this stuff
later, but if you incorporate it in the original design plan, it isn't that
hard.  I always liked their radios, the the earlier stuff wasn't built
very well mechanically I thought.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr