From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:59:58 -0500
Email me off list, I have a menu list I made up as well as a manual with a
front panel layout. Also, I have 2 of those radios and think it's the best 2
meter FM only radio put out in quite a few years. I run one mobile and one
in my go kit and when my packet radio which is a kenwood TM-201B finally
dies I'll probably buy a third one for that. I can't begin to tell you how
many people I know who have them around here and love them. 1 person has one
that gets confused now and then but I think part of his problem is he
spilled something on it and all the buttons stick ever since. That's
probably his hole problem. Anyway, feel free to drop me an email off list
and I'll send you what I have.