From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 19:23:07 -0600
I know, one has to multi-task.
once one gets past a certain age, of which we will not speak, then one finds
it increasingly hard to perform more than one task at any given moment...or
so I've been lead to believe.
I suspect it's more a matter of efficiency hi.  far more efficient to
perform one task well, then more than one task less well lol.

And yes, the mike level is very touchy on the 7000...same with the
processer.
73
Colin, V A6BKX