From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2012 14:01:13 -0800
Hi Steve,

We are called the Suffering Sevens."  I guess that's for a reason.  I must
say, I think I used to hear the east and mid west much better when I lived
in Boise, Idaho which is about 500 miles east and south from here and on the
other side of the Cascades.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX