From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:10:41 -0500
I used to use 1 of the radio shack amplifiers with all my HT's they don't
make it anymore but you can find them on ebay dirt cheap, they work great
and I had good luck with 4 of them, I keep selling them and now I don't use
them in the house anymore, but that worked out great, 5 watts in watt 30 out
and 1 in was 20 out I believe and I put as much as 7 or 8 in and got almost
40 out of 1 of them.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3