From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:42:40 -0700
Vista is often bundled with office 2007 which definitely contains
outlook.  I'm running Vista here and have been since early March.
It works very well and I like it better than xp.

Many many programs and drivers which work under xp will also work
under Vista.  There are some that won't of course, but that is
usually the case with any new operating system.  A good example is
when xp came out superceeding win 98 and win ME.

I've been using Window eyes here since shortly after it came out
with Vista support.  I understand jfw works with it as well, but
since I don't use it I really can't comment on how well it works
under Vista, but window eyes works very well.

Don  W6SMB