From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:30:12 +1100
the 520 I use to ownI must admit copped a beating. I drove it flat stick
all day every day. I squeezed as much as I could out of the thing which
in the end was roughly 150 watts. to my knowledge, it's still on the air
to this day.

On 18/02/2008 8:55 AM, the old scribe known as John Miller was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: