From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:20:27 -0400
Hi everyone, and sorry for the cross post.  I just had to upgrade wireless
connections here at home, and am very impressed with the improved range of
the new 2.4 GHz connetion, but I haven't been able to get into my Outlook
account for work that I can only get through via a VPN connection.  I can
log onto the network okay with the VPN client, but can't use Outlook, and
it also disables Outlook Express which is the program that handles this
account in addttion to the telnet connection.  Does anyone know what I can
do to ccorrect this problem?  Any information woudl be great, and thanks
in advance.