From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:27:39 -0400
Hello everyone,

I didn't get to meet anyone for a face-to-face qso at the NFB national
convention . Maybe some of you will be at the ACB national convention and
we'll meet up.

I was unable to attend the NFB amateur radio division meeting due to work
commitments and will, I believe, have to miss the aCBRA meeting as well, but
maybe we'll run across each other. I'll be checking my email throughout, so
don't hesitate to drop me a line.

73

Ron Miller

N6MSA