From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:02:37 -0500
Hi;
Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions concerning my echo link problems.
I never totally figured out what was wrong but after running the diagnostic
it seemed that the ports were blocked or set wrong.  I called in
reinforcements (my son) and everything was set correctly.  Just before we
gave up, however, we essentially tried starting from scratch  and deleted
all the old settings and put everything in per instructions.  You guessed
it, works like a charm.  We're still not certain what was incorrect but
sometimes I guess its safest to just go back to the beginning.
Richard