From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:54:57 -0600
What good is this Free World Dialup thing you could put on the second line?
Would I need 2 phones by the computer then, and another Caller ID? I think
Free World Dialup is computer to computer, don't know anyone on that system.
I am definitely paying Time Warner too much for phone service with almost no
features. Will this thing need another IP from Roadrunner when I plug it
into my 5-port switch in adition to my two other systems? I only have the
other one on the network so I can transfer files that I forgot about to
here, after which I will probably turn it into a linux box.