From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:39:00 +1100
Hi ladies and gents, would it be at all possible to get a general
overview from you all of what you think is the most blind friendly radio
and why? my budget might just stretch far enough to get me an icom
IC718, however, I ain't gonna go into this blindly as it were. I realise
there's plenty of reviews already but, I want to hear from those in
particular that have been around when things were just that much harder.
thanks in advance.
shaun