From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 07:58:58 -0400
Steve:

While I'm thinking about it, are you or Paul (N4PN) planning to work the CQ
WPX CW contest over Memorial Day week-end?

Due to all of my professional work this year, I'm feeling severely contest
deprived, and may just have to do that one.  Besides, I now have these
TS480's to burn in, and want to put forth a supreme effort in that regard.

And, the XYL has been forewarned, and seems to understand this strategy for
dealing with contest deprivation.  HI!  HI!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ