From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2015 11:49:46 -0400
I don't really think it matters since the basic Kenwood command set
seems to be  pretty consistent over the years.  I have seen some
software that offers a generic Kenwood, as well as  a Kenwood TS-2000,
to  cover  some extra commands particular to that radio.   I really
don't remember which one I used, and I don't have it on the system
anymore.   I think either one will work, but if not, try them both  and
see what happens.

73, Steve KW3A