From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2016 20:22:25 -0500
Frank,

This topic has been under discussion for as long as I can remember with this
list.  I've heard more "remedies" for the problem, most of which work to
some degree, but ultimately fail.  The bottom line: it's not your fault;
it's the way this list is configured, and there's not a damned thing you can
do about it.  So you might as well sit back, relax, and enjoy the garbage
and the useless complaints about the garbage.

Steve