From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:33:45 -0600
Whoever answered Ron's question about Word, please write me off list if you
don't care to discuss this on list.

I am just learning Word and I have the version for XP.  I would like to know
how to do a text search from within a Word document.

I would also like to know how to turn Smart Tags off, and also, if there is
a way to get the exact document position similar to the old Dos WordPerfect
instead of using that ruler

Finally, I'd like to know why when I hit "Enter," on a Word document the
document will not open.  I have to go into Word and then open it using
Control O.  73.
Harvey (N.5.H.A.U.)