Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:37:34 -0600
this is a scary thought, my brother one time got a computer built from some
place out in california i think it was and he had other problems with them,
but he had to send the computer in(after a week of fighting them about it)
because the power supply literally went bang! and they of course were quick
to say/try to get out of fixing it.  anyway it came back and we had to reset
the cMOS and all that(i don't know how i helped when i had no clue back then
lol) but i had to end up calling them because something with bios was messed
up.  Come to find out when he took the computer into a local shop, the darn
bios had the virus and i guess it was a beast to get rid of.  well other
than that, the slot covers were painted on, they were really obviously not
straight with the world