From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2016 09:29:48 -0600
I, too, am really sad to learn of Paul's antenna problems caused by the
storm. I tried and tried to keep a quad up when I lived in Michigan many
years ago, and finally just gave up. I love a quad and believe it is one of
the very best antennas you can put up, but getting it up is the very easy
part; keeping it up is the really hard part. They just do not do well in bad
weather, especially in strong winds or ice.

Ron, K8HSY