From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:04:09 -0400
I'm still leaning to it being a jaws issue with the character thing since
I've run the 10 meter logging program, and field day logging program, all
with jaws shut down and never run in to that problem. Maybe at some point
when I have time I'll play with it with jaws running to see what happens but
right now with my wife laid off, a little one on the way, looking for a
bigger place to live and probably going to end up in a smaller place before
all is said and done, everything's a huge mess right now but wherever I
land, I will get on the air from and I may try something mobile using my go
kit equipment sooner rather than later. I was going to sell that radio but
now am not so sure.