From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 20:49:05 -0400
Yes, I'd like those scripts too.

I have found the latest versions of the N3FJP software to be difficult to
configure with Jaws 14, so might be interested in the N1MM software.

Or, if I don't go for it now, I can at least save the Jaws scripts for
possible use later on.

If any such scripts are available, please send directly to my personal
e-mail address:

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ