From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:41:51 -0600
the specs say plus or minus 5 per cent...so yup, it's within spec.
The swr not being at flat 1 to 1 will throw it off a bit, usually by a
couple watts either way.
and the radio's diagnostics will always be pretty generous.
I suspect the readings on the radio are programmed bassed upon settings
rather than actual real world RF readings.
So if you set the rig to tx 57 watts, the meter on the rig will probably
say, 57 watts.
but your outboard meter, measuring RF without any sort of  built in bias,
will give you a more accurate reading.
presumably this is in cw mode your checking right?
Can you get 100W on the TW1 by setting mike gain all the way up, power all
the way up and running the processer hot on SSB, and giving a whistle into
the mike?

73
Colin, V A6BS