From:
Martin McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 12:36:17 -0600
	I certainly appreciate the information. I am open to any
suggestions. Maybe AT&T has something similar.

	Some time ago I heard some fellow who had made a CD of
the games he played with telemarketers. In one, a carpet
cleaning company called and he asked if they could get blood out
of a carpet. They asked, "How much blood is it?" He said, "lots
and lots of blood. There's blood in the carpet, on the walls, on
the curtains and even some on the ceiling." The conversation
went on for quite some time.