From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:36:28 +1100
quite. you could find yourself in a bind and some of us copuld well have
a solution.
I ain't been a ham long either. but I certainly enjoy every minute of it.
for those that want a QSO with me however,
you'll need to access IRLP node 6000.
that's the BMARC Repeater on 147.050 where I normally park.
BMARC=Blue Mountains Amateur Radio Club.
http://www.bmarc.org
I aint' a member there yet but working on it.

Shaun,
vk2fese,
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 28/10/2008 9:24 PM, the old scribe known as Megan McCarty was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: