From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 00:17:07 +0100
Thanks for the interpretative comment

he has a full list which has been downloaded by him - I noted his
comments on a members only list and thought it may be useful to some
following a discussion some 3/4 (maybe more) months ago.

Should you have any preferences of format, then I am sure that Larry and
I would appreciate them.

The current version is (I understand) in a comma delimited format.

73 de G3YXX

In message <[log in to unmask]>, tillfam3
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood