From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:57:05 -0500
Hi Butch,

I am not sure if Skype is a requirement but if just an audio voip package is
needed I suggest Fideliphone.  The audio quality is even better than skype.
It's better in my opinion than some applications used for voip in commercial
broadcast service.  It's free.  All you must do is have a broadband
connection and know the ip address of the computer you must connect to.  The
software runs with much less overhead than skype and is speech friendly.
It's still in beta but worth checking out. Get it at the following url:
http://www.fideliphone.com  You want version 7.
The author is blind and is also an amateur.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM