From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 20:44:43 -0400
Hi.

I don't know where to find one already packaged, but I can tell you that
you can get coverage of those bands more or less by taking the normal
dimensions for a G5RV and multiplying everything by 2.  I had a G5RV
"double-scaled" for 160 meters, and with an LDG Electronics AT11 auto tuner
I could load it on 160 through 10, and the SWR was low enough on the SSB
portion of 6 meters that it didn't need a tuner.  Having said that, I will
also say that the performance on 10 meters was terrible.  On receive, on 10
meters it was at least 20 dB down from a dipole!  However, it was good on
most of the other bands.

Mine was strung as an Inverted Vee with the feedpoint at 38 feet--not real
high, but the best I could do with an A-frame mast.  It was especially
effective on 40 meters.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 08:16 PM 5/24/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>     Hello do youall know a good place to buy a good g5rv for 160 through =
>6m.  Thanks.
>ne5l

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK