From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:46:29 +1100
I've found that as well but, unfortunately, I got bitten. however, that
was CB so not surprised. my XYL is reluctant to allow any ham near here
to help out with any antenna erection or the like. so will have to do
all the work myself. not that I don't want to,

On 26/02/2008 12:52 PM, the old scribe known as Lou Kline was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: