From:
Glen Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 04:40:31 -0600
Hi list.

I was asked by Harold WB9R to send in the list of today's check ins on the forty meter net.  The net started shortly after four eastern time and there were six check ins. the list is as follows.

WB9R net control

KA9YIU Glen in Wisconsin

W9DIK  Harold in Illinois

By the way, WB9R the net control is also Harold in Illinois

WW8A Wayne in Minnesota

KW3A Steve in Pennsylvania

KD8RKN Frank in Ohio and

WD8A Wiley in West Virginia.

correction, with net control there were seven stations.
The net lasted about an hour.  We did a lot of rag chewing.

73 Glen KA9YIUin  West Virginia and

a and